Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA or US Remote (in Select States)
About the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for User Experience Researchers! We’re looking for you if you’re; passionate about research, experienced with taking ownership of end-to-end projects, as well as stepping in and out of ongoing projects as needs change, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to push for clarity when needed. We are growing, and you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of research at Zwift, and the future of Zwift itself.
What you’ll do
- Partner with other researchers, data analysts and data scientists to democratize data and promote a data-driven culture at Zwift
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXRs to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written deliverables and in-person presentations
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in applied product research
- Experience with taking research from the planning stage through study design, execution, analyses, reporting and socialization of findings to help product teams take action on findings.
- Expertise/experience in various research methods, including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, and surveys.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply each.
- Proficiency in communicating both qualitative and quantitative user research findings with cross functional partners to drive impact.
- Ability to share findings in the optimal modality and at a level that is tailored to the audience
- Prior experience in gaming, subscription services, apps, or social media, especially in spaces with hardware/software integration
- Experience in a start-up environment or with scrappy research
- Interests in fitness, health, wellness
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.