Senior UX Designer at Laserfiche
Are you a problem-solver who searches relentlessly for the most elegant solutions to user pain points? Does collaborative work with a cross-functional team motivate and inspire you? Are simplicity and elegance the guiding principles behind your designs?
As a Laserfiche Senior UX Designer, you will work closely with Laserfiche software developers to create and revise software interface designs to support the common goal of generating innovative, elegant, and highly usable software products. You will be expected to complete all steps in the product design process from conceptualization and user research to a detailed UI design, implementation and final usability reviews.
We’re looking for adaptable designers who learn quickly, communicate clearly, and enjoy working with smart engineers and complex technology. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics solutions to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business.
- Distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, useful, and usable designs
- Conduct user research to uncover current practices, user goals, and context to add value to designs based on human-computer interaction (HCI) methods
- Develop mockups, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate and validate designs
- Plan and conduct usability testing
- Conduct usability review to validate and improve interface designs
What You'll Need:
- Experience creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final UI
- Minimum 5+ years working in the field of UX/UI
- BA/BS or training in Design or related Human-Computer Interaction fields
- Self-starter who can deeply collaborate with designers, engineers and product managers
- Excellent communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Experience with A/B and User Testing Models
- Experience in software design a plus
- Experience in Information Architecture or related field a plus
- Experience with Business Process Design preferred
- Ability to incorporate input from multiple sources and synthesize it into coherent designs
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***