Senior User Experience Designer
We are looking for a Senior User-Experience (UX) Designer who can understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product to ensure a great user experience and iterate on it in accordance with user-testing. Our team works closely with Software Developers, Product Managers and others to solve problems and craft powerful experiences that highlight our products’ effective capabilities and personalities.
Pay: Salary + Bonuses
- 5+ years of UX design experience.
- Highly proficient in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, etc.
- Experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Demonstrated sense of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Seeking a Designer who can communicate to all levels of users, who has an appetite for problem-solving, and has can adapt to shifts in priorities.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Research, sketch, prototype and user-test experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.