Senior UI/UX Designer
What You'll Do
- Uphold the SnackNation and LoveWithFood brands.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Creative Director to translate initial concepts and requirements into wireframes; refine, iterate, and fully develop high-quality finished designs into hand-off to engineering.
- Design across our platforms by creating wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, motion design, and pixel perfect visuals.
- Incorporate data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions.
- Design landing pages, shopping cart experiences, web sites, online advertising and other interactive projects driving revenue and conversion.
- Quickly work on revisions and adjustments to live pages according to performance and feedback.
- Work closely with different departments and individuals to ensure that your design is hitting product and marketing objectives.
- Create layouts by exploring appropriate design principles such as color, typography, and photographic selection for the brand, organizing elements and usability.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to field.
- Juggle a variety of projects at the same time, and able to switch from one product to the other.
- Deliver work on schedule, as agreed upon with the production team.
- Drive site enhancements and ideas, based on industry best practices and emerging trends.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing interfaces and experiences for web and mobile.
- Demonstrates strong proficiency in tools such as Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud, Sketch, as well as interaction software such as InVision, Origami, Atomic, or Marvel.
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, and interaction design.
- Must provide portfolio demonstrating strong UI experience.
- Experience with UX Research and methodologies (Usability testing, persona creation, customer journey mapping, etc.).Specific experience designing in a fast paced e-commerce and/or subscription business environment.
- Familiarity with measuring success by conversion rate, funnel optimization and other data driven metrics.
- Familiarity with general marketing, finance, and accounting concepts and terms.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of commerce practices.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills – you can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas.
- An eye for good design and always on the lookout for current trends and emerging design.
- Experience with survey or quiz design a plus.
- Mobile App experience a plus.
Perks + Benefits
- Access to the best snacks in the world!
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly
About SnackNation: SnackNation exists to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values.We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. If you're a wellness-loving professional that wants to do impactful work, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. You'll be surrounded by good people wanting to do amazing work and make an impact in our booming CPG space. We promise to help you find your better you.