Senior UI Designer
ClubLabs is the digital team for Auto Club of Southern California, also known as AAA. We are the team responsible for the ideation and recreation of our members’ expectations across the company’s product suite in Insurance, Travel, Emergency Road Side, Membership and Financial services. We’re a team of engineers, designers, researchers and product managers within AAA delivering maximum value to our members and business for a smarter future.
We’re currently in the early stages of developing our travel team responsible for the ideation and recreation of the AAA Travel experience. We are looking for a passionate and driven visual designer with a curiosity to look beyond the status quo and explore meaningful details for our Travel experience. Future opportunities will expand across the entire member experience to create cohesive designs across retail, web, and mobile experiences.
- Collaborate with team members to identify product opportunities.
- Lead working sessions with cross-functional teams.
- Create design concepts and prototypes, and design testing plans for validation.
- Communicate and present research, insights, and concepts to stakeholders and c-level.
- Promote UX design efforts, mindset, and methods through presentation and communication.
- Design and facilitate workshops to scope an initiative, identify an opportunity, or generate potential solutions.
- Work with Travel Product Manager to define vision and strategy.
- Partner with team members in user experience to promote best practices for the user experience program.
- Develop Information Architecture (IA) and content strategy.
- 10+ years of experience delivering successful work for entire product areas for web and/or software applications.
- 8+ years of experience in requirements discovery, solution conceptualization, cross-functional collaboration, prioritization, influencing decision-making, and user advocacy in an enterprise environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in working in a broad portfolio of related products.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, and presentation skills a must.
- Experience in travel e-Commerce Industry highly desirable.
- A portfolio (or samples) of work experience collaborating with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to convey defined experiences, examples of process, and projects.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders.
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing preferred.
- Four year Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent education and professional experience.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.