Senior Product Designer
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable tools and features that deliver on project goals.
- You’re ego-less and objective. You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team without being attached to your iterations.
- You have an up-to-date understanding of design best practices and trends, but are also comfortable exploring new paradigms in UX and UI design.
- You’re a passionate advocate for quality and detail throughout the feature development process, pushing for delightful interactions and moments of joy.
- You’re a problem solver, think big and explore divergent ideas/concept to inspire your team and bring new ideas to the table.
- You’re a self-starter with a curious mind and have no problem moving projects forward.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience including demonstrated experience in designing visually compelling consumer mobile/web-based interfaces.
- Attention to detail and a solid understanding of visual communication
- Familiarity with proven and emerging tools for interface design and prototyping, including Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and good ol’ fashioned pen & paper.
- An understanding of modular, grid-based, systems design
- Basic understanding of how designs are implemented by client engineers (HTML/CSS/JS, Auto Layout, etc)
- Familiarity with the design sprint process and rapid prototyping.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and teamwork skills.