Senior Product Designer at Restaurant365 (Remote)
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for our suite of products and will work to move our product strategy forward. The position requires you to advocate for user-centered design and help to educate team members on best practices. A successful Senior Product Designer is passionate about empathizing with the users’ experiences and solving complex design problems. In order to thrive in this role, you must receive constructive feedback with grace, using it to iterate and improve. In addition, you must flourish in a fast-paced, flexible work environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work on multiple products in their entirety. This position will communicate and defend design decisions with poise and clarity.
How you'll add value:
- Design high-quality, thoughtful interfaces that balance aesthetics and usability.
- Lead conversations surrounding strategy on UX methodologies and processes with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams to plan, design, and deliver products that bring value to our users
- Conduct a variety of user research activities to establish a foundation for the wireframes, mockups, and prototypes you build
- Present research and designs to internal teams for feedback and iterative design
- Help to maintain the use and growth of our design system
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of professional Product Design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors, or a similar field, or have equivalent project/portfolio experience
- Contributed to shipped software products through collaboration with product managers and engineers
- An online portfolio of your work and process/ability to demonstrate your design experience
- Knowledge of story/backlog management tools (Jira, Confluence, Aha!, etc.)
- Extremely comfortable with Figma or other modern design & prototyping tools
- Experience working in the restaurant, accounting or human resources industries is a big plus
- Experience building consumer-facing financial solutions for mobile
- Experience in making compliance-based interactions feel frictionless
- A solid understanding of native iOS and Android user patterns
- Master’s Degree in Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors, or similar field
- Experience with utilizing (or even better, creating) design systems
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a salary range of $110K-$130K. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location.
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
Along with the compensation we provide the following marketing leading benefits and perks:
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.