Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Design at Tapcart
As a Product Designer at Tapcart you will work closely with our product management team to build, maintain and extend the user experience of our core products used by over 20,000 brands. Our design team is continuously looking in two directions: backwards and forward. We look backwards at what we have accomplished and strive to iterate and improve. We look forward to predict our customers needs and always be one step ahead of the market. Your designs will touch millions of shoppers and over 20,000 merchants worldwide. You'll have the exciting opportunity to grow and learn with a world-class team at a growing tech company.
What we're looking for
- A robust design portfolio with work samples and projects showcasing UX/UI skills (mobile and web).
- 6+ years of professional experience working at a product focused company or an agency
- A clear understanding of the product design process, analysis and prototyping.
- Knowledge of UX principles and techniques, common practices, and UI patterns.
- Ability to conduct usability tests, and user research.
- Collaboration experience with the engineering team, product managers, and other designers.
What you'll be working on
- Ecommerce iOS/Android apps: Our core white label app enables brands to have their own mobile application live within days. We're creating a beautiful native experience that helps brands reach and retain their over 40 million mobile customers.
- Merchant dashboard: This platform is used by our 20,000+ merchants to launch and manage their mobile experiences in real-time. Our vision is to build a robust dashboard that makes creating and managing apps easy, attainable and fun for every brand.
Bonus if you have
- Experience using prototyping tools such as InVision or Figma
- Motion design and animation skills
- Frontend development experience
Who we are.
We are a young and growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.