Senior Product Designer, MeetMonarch.com at SimplePractice
At SimplePractice, our team is dedicated to improving the health and wellness industry by building a suite of innovative solutions for practitioners and their clients. Our product supports practitioners on their clinical journey to becoming licensed, helps them manage their business and practice once they’re up and running, and enables new clients to discover and interact with practitioners. Taking a practitioner-first approach in everything we do makes it possible for health and wellness practitioners to devote more time to their clients while they use SimplePractice to start, grow, and maintain a successful private practice.
SimplePractice is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone who can lead and create elegant experiences for MeetMonarch, a platform for therapy seekers to connect with therapists and learn about mental health. You will have direct interaction with all levels of the company, including members of our executive team.
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process of new features within your squad
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, product, marketing and leadership to shape product
- Design beautiful, simple, innovative, and intuitive experiences and flows
- Distill complex problems into easy to understand user flows and wireframes
- Conduct user research and interviews to have insight-driven decision making (from data and user behavior)
- Incorporate user insights and validate decisions through rapid prototyping and testing
- Work with the design team to regularly contribute to the Monarch design system
- Regularly give and receive feedback on designs and strategic product decisions
- High attention to detail; comfortable independently multitasking and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced work environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 6 years of product design experience in a product or design-focused tech company
- Proficient in design software such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Data driven with the ability to find, pull and analyze data in order to make informed decisions; experience with Sisense/Periscope, Mixpanel and SQL is a plus
- Strong foundation in UI and Interaction design, with special attention to detail
- Capable of thinking about experiences holistically as it relates to product strategy
- Capable of time management and meeting deadlines
- A creative thinker who has lots of ideas and sees solutions when most would not
- A portfolio demonstrating creative problem solving, responsive design and clean visual aesthetic
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and accountability
- Experience with designing search experiences and content pages using SEO best practices
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).