Senior Product Designer, Growth at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
As a Senior Product Designer on the Growth team, you’ll help customers discover and understand what Clutter can offer, and craft elegant, usable experiences to make their lives easier. Clutter customers arrive at some of the most stressful times of their lives—when we make storing their items seamless, it can be an immense relief.
Day to day, you’ll collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and marketers to bring products to life. Through rigorous market and user research, you will help advocate for our customers, and translate insights into outcomes for our brand, marketing materials, and customer-facing products.
As an early member of the design team, you’ll also have an outsize influence on how design operates at Clutter, helping to create a culture of valuable critique and collaboration.
As a Senior Product Designer, Growth - you will:
- Craft beautiful, usable flows that help remove friction from all customer-facing digital experiences
- Conduct primary user research to better understand our customers, and translate insights into product recommendations
- Help refine and evolve our brand identity, in collaboration with marketing and sales
- Design compelling campaigns for a variety of marketing channels
- Establish and iterate on design systems to support rapid design and development
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience working in design
- A portfolio that demonstrates strength in designing usable flows, sharp visuals, useful animations, and effective branding
- An inspiring, engaging and clear communication style. Ability to communicate your ideas through design artifacts, written documents, or presentations to gain alignment with your teams
- Strong ability to translate research insights and data into design recommendations
- Expertise in landing page optimization and/or ecommerce checkout flows
- Experience architecting campaigns for various social media channels, and executing on asset creation
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional groups to ship great work as a team
- Bonus points for iconography or illustration work
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.