Senior Presentation Designer (contract)
Fair is looking to hire a Senior Presentation Designer to work on-site at our Santa Monica office on a contract basis. In this role, you will help company leaders bring our products and services to life at events and big conferences. As our Senior Presentation Designer, you'll work with speechwriters and speakers to develop compelling visual narratives, primarily in Keynote software.
Who you Are:
You have a refined eye for creating incredible presentations that can tell the stories of the company, its users, and its global community. You're a storyteller with a knack for designing compelling visuals, iconography, typography, photography, animation, and infographics that can adapt to brand standards.
What You'll Do:
- Design presentations for main-stage speeches, company meetings, and industry talks.
- Support key speaking engagements for executive teams across a variety of topics, content, and audiences.
- Establish and maintain presentation design templates and guidelines for use across the company.
- Work closely with speakers, writers, and other partners to move from abstract ideas and initial presentation ideas to the day-of-event presentation and design management.
- Maintain speed and high attention to detail given shifting timelines, updates, and last-minute slide changes.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience as a visual/presentation designer
- Experience with Keynote, Google Slides, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- A working familiarity with motion design, sound, and video
- A track record and affinity for working/coaching directly with leadership to synthesize messaging into inspired stories
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure