Senior Manager, Design
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2017, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
If you are an experienced Product Designer with a strong background in web & mobile UI/UX design, leadership experience and killer visual design skills to boot, we are looking for you!
As our Senior Manager, Design, you will be responsible for strategy and design execution across multiple platforms and for providing leadership and mentorship to your growing design team. You will also work closely with product, engineering and biz dev stakeholders to ensure clarity of design roadmap and expectations.
You are a great communicator and are well-versed with managing different personality styles, and can find the win-win solution in any given situation. You embrace being accountable, are constantly curious about how you can upgrade your design and management skills, and you love taking time out to mentor to your team while joyfully taking on multiple hands-on design projects in parallel. You even willingly dive into the graphic design queue and churn out a few fun advertising creatives to help out in between your UX deliverables and management obligations.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Strategy & execution for product design across multiple platforms and brands
- Oversight of all the design needs including UI/UX strategy and execution for web and mobile properties plus sales marketing collateral domestically and international
- Managing expectations and delivery across product, engineering & marketing
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to our products through hi-fidelity storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and visual comps
- Leadership - team leadership, mentorship, design workflow ownership
- Hands-on web and mobile UI/UX design, wireframing, prototyping
- Visual design - website, mobile, ads, banners, presentations and print collateral
What You Need for this Position:
At least 7 Years of UX/Visual/Product design experience plus leadership experience AND;
- UI and UX design in B2C/B2B
- Mobile (iOS and Android) and web product design
- Customer interviews, user stories, personas, and user testing
- Mockups, wireframes, prototypes
- Elegant, clean, modern visual design
- Expert proficiency in Sketch and other tools for design and rapid prototyping
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with, and a solid understanding of responsive design, mobile to desktop adaptation
- An optimistic attitude such that you see everyone for their strengths and potential
- You are self-sufficient and take on 100% responsibility