We are Supernatural! Recognized by TIME as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, Fast Company’s Best App, and covered in the New York Times! Supernatural is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels, and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest and Quest 2.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers, and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you - available on-demand in your home.
The impact you'll make:
As a Senior Designer you will be responsible for contributing to the evolution of the Supernatural brand through by developing materials that are engaging, consistent, and powerful, and be a critical contributor to building one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies.
What you’ll do
- Create engaging graphic and motion assets that tell the story of Supernatural
- Design materials for marketing initiatives for distribution across paid media, PR, social, influencer marketing, in app assets, email communications, and more
- Work closely with stakeholders from the marketing and product design teams to create assets that integrate priorities from different teams in a thoughtful, clear and concise way
- Be a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can implement quickly, laterally, independently and collaboratively.
- Ensure consistency of the brand identity across all materials and mediums
- Deeply and emphatically understand our customer and market
- Have your finger on the pulse of the most current and engaging ways to grab peoples’ attentions and emotionally connect them to a product story through visual design
What you’ll need to be successful
- At least 2-3 years of hands on creative design experience, having contributed to campaigns from the development stage through launch
- Proficiency with key creative tools (e.g. Figma, Principle, After Effects)
- A love for graphic design, brand identity, typography, photography, illustration and motion— and keep up with trends across all
- Comfort learning new software
- A “test everything” attitude when it comes to paid media, with an openness to iterate and learn which changes in creative lead to the best results
- An explorative and iterative approach that matches a hunger for finding the best way to tell the most compelling visual story
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, comfortable understanding the needs of different teams and delivering assets that are perfectly suited to each unique distribution channel (social media, PR, etc)
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach to your work
Bonus Points for:
- Video editing experience with Adobe Premiere/Final Cut
- Familiarity with Unity
Where you’ll be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours: We operate within the Pacific time zone for collaboration
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.