Scratchpay is looking for an individual who will lead the visual and creative direction of our evolving brand. As the Senior Designer, you’ll be working alongside Partnerships, Marketing and other teams to help shape the overarching Scratchpay brand and instructional design strategy.
We’re looking for someone with strong leadership and artistic skills who will lead marketing campaign design & merchant training strategy, while building team processes along the way.
What You'll Do
- Define, maintain, and evolve Scratchpay’s visual identity in all public communication
- Shape the visual identity of Scratchpay across multiple mediums with icon design, presentations, application design, web design, and print design
- Lead instructional training design strategy and creation for our merchant partners.
- Work closely with marketing and partnerships to design product landing pages, assets for online and offline marketing (including emails, display banners, social media, print, conferences and trade shows)
- Work closely with outside creative agencies to evolve our brand
What We Look For
- 3+ years of digital and print design experience
- Strong portfolio showing a range of projects you’ve designed including branding and identity design systems, responsive websites, and marketing collateral
- Solid understanding of website design as well as composition, color, imagery, and photography
- Expert knowledge of relevant design software (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Video/GIF editing programs)
- Ability to design quickly and share progress openly and frequently
- Willing to fight for an idea, backed by instructional theory and industry best practices, but willing to compromise too
About Scratch Financial, Inc. (“Scratchpay”)
American pet owners spend $20B a year on veterinary care. Now, Scratchpay makes getting help with an unexpected veterinary bill easier than ever before! Pet owners can visit scratchpay.com on their smartphone, fill out a 90-second application, and get approved for a payment plan instantly.
We’re a team of ambitious people who are passionate about our common goal and respective areas of responsibility. We deliver fast, continuously iterate, and encourage rapid response to change.
Scratchpay is a financial technology startup, based in Los Angeles, California. You can learn more about Scratchpay at scratchpay.com.
Interested? Submit your CV, a portfolio of your work, and a summary of why you’re interested in leading instructional design & brand strategy at Scratchpay to [email protected]