Senior Designer (Still + Motion), Paid Marketing at Tamara Mellon
Tamara Mellon, co-founder of Jimmy Choo, is no stranger to success or rule breaking. True to form, Tamara is now doing things differently— really differently.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, her three-year-old namesake label is the first-ever direct-to-consumer luxury women’s accessories brand. What this means in short: old school Italian craftsmanship without the retail markups.
For us, new luxury also means reinventing the shopping experience. Anyone who shops with us (or is a fan of the brand for that matter) is a VIP— think best-in-class customer service (we call them Liaisons) and complimentary shoe care with every purchase.
We’re dead serious about disrupting the status quo, and not just in the fashion industry. An outspoken advocate of women’s issues, Tamara Mellon is creating a community of like-minded, next gen consumers.
If you’re a rule breaker like us, and this sounds like the opportunity (not the job) you’ve been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Designer, Paid Marketing that specializes in creating best-in-class still/motion/video content for Instagram and Facebook advertising.
This role will work collaboratively with the in-house creative and growth marketing teams to concept, design, create content, and provide storyboards for the photo/video team to generate the requisite assets per channel.
Should have a thorough understanding of current social advertising trends and be able to adapt established web design guidelines across social ad formats and keep content fresh and relevant.
The candidate will ideally have experience in a fast-paced agency or startup environment and be extremely flexible to rapidly iterate and refine ad content and pivot as needed
Must be entrepreneurial and have a high level of ownership/accountability for achieving business results
- Must have an outstanding online portfolio to demonstrate past work
- Degree in design or equivalent
- 5-10 years experience in luxury fashion advertising or related fields
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with animation + editing skills for videos and GIFs
- Proficiency in video editing software (Premiere, After Effects)
- Image retouching experience
- Excellent typography
- Experience optimizing and iterating on design concepts based on performance KPIs
- Works well with others, takes criticism well and eager to create elevated work
- Positive attitude, Highly collaborative, flexible, and ready to work with cross-disciplinary teams
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Enthusiasm for fashion and luxury
Medical, Dental, and Vision
12 weeks maternity/paternity paid leave/Carrot Fertility
Employee discount (you love shoes, right?)
Unlimited vacation policy
Entrepreneurial culture with long-term career development opportunities