Senior Designer (Still + Motion), Paid Marketing
Tamara Mellon is currently seeking a Senior Designer (Still + Motion), Paid Marketing at our head office located in West Hollywood, CA.
WHO WE ARE
Tamara Mellon is a footwear brand spearheading the next generation of luxury. Our shoes are handcrafted in Italy, but sold at direct-to-women prices— eliminating the 6x retail markup of traditional luxury brands. We break all the rules of fashion by ignoring the seasonal calendar with monthly product drops, and adhere to a consumer-centric, women-first model. An outspoken advocate of women’s issues, Tamara Mellon is creating a community of like-minded, next gen consumers.
WHAT WE DO
Tamara’s essence and expertise combined with leading Italian craftsmanship creates a unique experience and product designed to lift women up and make them feel stronger. We are straightforward and honest, and combine this with incredible one-of-a-kind service through complimentary shipping, returns, and our Cobbler Concierge.
WHO WE DO IT FOR
Our woman is strong, unapologetic, a little irreverent, and takes care of herself. We identify with the woman who is breaking down barriers, shattering glass ceilings, and reaching her full potential.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Tamara Mellon is leading a revolution in society and in business. Working with us means having the opportunity to share your voice, contribute to a fast-growing startup, and recreate what it means to be a luxury brand. We are looking for driven, passionate, and quick-learning talent.
We are looking for a Senior Designer, Paid Marketing that specializes in creating best-in-class still/motion/video content for Instagram and Facebook advertising.
This role will work collaboratively with the in-house creative and growth marketing teams to concept, design, create content, and provide storyboards for the photo/video team to generate the requisite assets per channel.
Should have a thorough understanding of current social advertising trends and be able to adapt established web design guidelines across social ad formats and keep content fresh and relevant.
The candidate will ideally have experience in a fast-paced agency or startup environment and be extremely flexible to rapidly iterate and refine ad content and pivot as needed
Must be entrepreneurial and have a high level of ownership/accountability for achieving business results
- Must have an outstanding online portfolio to demonstrate past work
- Degree in design or equivalent
- 5-10 years experience in luxury fashion advertising or related fields
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with animation + editing skills for videos and GIFs
- Proficiency in video editing software (Premiere, After Effects)
- Image retouching experience
- Excellent typography
- Experience optimizing and iterating on design concepts based on performance KPIs
- Works well with others, takes criticism well and eager to create elevated work
- Positive attitude, Highly collaborative, flexible, and ready to work with cross-disciplinary teams
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Enthusiasm for fashion and luxury
Medical, Dental, and Vision
12 weeks maternity/paternity paid leave/Carrot Fertility
Employee discount (you love shoes, right?)
Unlimited vacation policy
Entrepreneurial culture with long-term career development opportunities