Senior Brand Designer (3 month Contract) at Headspace
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Advance our existing Brand and Visual Design Systems
- Work collaboratively with different stakeholders and teams to craft strategic brand experiences
- Simplify abstract concepts and complex ideas into visually stunning and playful designs
- Execute design ideas while mentoring a team of brand junior designers.
- Provide strong and thoughtful design leadership for B2B and Health, partnering closely with Product, Content and Engineering teams, as well as freelance creatives and agencies.
- You have equally strong conceptual and production skills, with a keen eye for effective typography, iconography, color, layout, texture, and transitions that work within the context of the Headspace brand and an ability to translate those into intuitive, accessible, and visually-compelling designs.
- You will be able to work with the strategic planners in both Marketing, Headspace for Work, Health, Production, and Product to define and bring to life creative direction across various channels and briefs.
- You understand and instinctively know how to a) understand business objectives for creative work and b) ensure that the output generates the right results.
- You will inspire those around you to think bigger and to always push creative boundaries.
- You will bring strong conceptual ideas that are strategically correct and on brief (or you challenge the brief).
- You love feedback and encourage all creative work to be reviewed and discussed both during and after delivery. You are always looking for opportunities to fine tune the work to deliver on objectives.
- You’ll know your print specs from your digital specs and you’ll be able to design anything from digital banners to a full-scale integrated campaign
What you’ve accomplished:
- You have 10+ years of experience working for a wide range of clients and brands including creative direction.
- You are an accomplished, creative designer, in addition to being a thoughtful leader and people manager.
- You are a master of all the usual Creative Cloud packages
- You have a strong portfolio of creative work.
- You have a proven ability to collaborate with colleagues across all creative disciplines.
- You are an excellent communicator, and you’re able to present concepts and deliver constructive feedback.
- You are self-motivated, hard-working, and work well against deadlines.
- And last but by no means least you possess a positive outlook and natural charm and you love making awesome things!