Remote Creative Web Director at Hawke Media
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model permanently!
Hawke Media is looking for an Creative Director with web design experience to help us audit our existing creative/web channel. This person would review our current process, channel work, and training materials to help us identify any areas of opportunity. We are looking for someone who has 3-4 years of design experience who can articulate their work and the work of the team to the clients. The Creative Director is responsible for communicating with clients, identifying project goals and developing sound visual strategies that accomplish all client goals. Work with another creative director to lead a growing and talented team of senior level visual artists and developers.
- Uncover any areas of opportunity we have in our process, training methodology, training materials, execution, and sales enablement
- Based on findings, develop and possibly implement a go-forward plan to better each area of opportunity
- Ability to explain dynamic creative web builds to clients on behalf of our experts or in collaboration with sales
- Take on select web design projects as well as occasional front-end development work
- Be a training and strategy resource for the team
Skills & Experience:
- 3-4 years of experience working as a web designer for established agencies or brands
- College Degree Required
- Operationally focused
- Experience in branding implementation and project management is preferred
- Experience in creating and launching a brand - from ideation to execution to final launch
- Expert in logo design, typography, flat design, etc
- Experience as creative and technical lead within eCommerce platforms and application development (both mobile and native) projects.
- Strong understanding of web design and UI/UX best practices.
- Experience communicating with developers is a plus
- A history of working with e-commerce clients using Shopify and Wordpress a HUGE plus!
- Experience working with clients and translating concepts & design effectively
- Solid communication skills required
Hawke was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead and develop its digital marketing efforts. We customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. We’re shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own, giving every brand that partners with us the opportunity to truly soar.
People have taken notice of how we’re changing the marketing game, earning Hawke publicity across Forbes, INC, Business Insider, CNN, and more. But even beyond what we’re doing for our clients, Hawke believes in creating a culture where our expert employees can thrive and continue developing their skills.
Most importantly, and at our core, Hawke believes in IQ + EQ + AQ. Intelligence, empathy, and adaptability are the defining characteristics of our people, partners, and clients, and we believe they are paramount for creating success across every industry and vertical.