Production Designer at iHerb LLC.
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
View our LinkedIn!
- Design for promotional banners, email templates, image assets, social media assets and other design request from stakeholders
- Assist in the creation of original photo assets and illustrations that support the brand(s)
- Work with Brand Design Manager to develop, evolve and document brand guidelines
- Work with marketing and purchasing teams to create in-house marketing and sales materials including sales decks and presentations
- Request, approve and input translations for designs created
- Self-regulate creative and production workflow of marketing assets with key stakeholders to gather information, answers to questions, and approvals for publishing
- Participate in strategic planning sessions for creative projects
- Manage timelines based on priority
- Manage files and assets on shared drives, asset manager and in workshare tools
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and concepts
- Optimize files and improve process workflows
- Strong portfolio of professional work demonstrating excellent visual design fundamentals; composition, color theory, typography, and concept development
- Strong sense of photography and image retouching
- Experience working on multi-platform campaigns
- Consistency in high quality work
- Proactively seek and create solutions to challenges
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work and communications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Superior knowledge of Photoshop
- Fluency with Google apps