You are a full-stack product designer. Your workflow includes product discovery, design strategy, wireframing, user journey mapping, iterative prototyping, user research, user testing, and visual design.
We take a user-centric approach to solving design challenges and are focused on growing our industry-leading expertise in both SaaS and consumer-facing products.
What you’ll do:
- Wireframe, flowchart, prototype, and create hi-fidelity designs
- Bring solid research and discovery practices to inform design and UX solutions
- Craft beautiful and elegant user-centered solutions
- Partner with our engineers, product designers, PMs, and stakeholders to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch
- Work in solidarity with our customers and partners
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with engineers and designers
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push quality
- Design systems experience a huge plus
What we’re looking for:
- An excellent communicator who can work well with clients and diverse teams
- Experience designing and shipping products that customers love
- Experience with the full-range of product, interaction, and visual design
- Experience using data to inform design and product decisions
- Talent in creating and maintaining complex design systems
- Ability to clearly communicate product strategy, design rationale and conceptual ideas
- Proficiency with Creative Suite, Sketch/Figma, prototyping & developer handoff tools.
- A portfolio of top-notch product work that demonstrates strong design and UX skills
SURE is on a mission to reinvent how people interact with insurance and become the insurance platform of the future. Our goal is to provide a hassle-free way to buy any insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform.
SURE revolutionized insurance in 2015 with the introduction of Episodic Insurance™, making it possible for anyone to purchase on-demand insurance with a smartphone. Today, SURE provides the tools that power global insurance companies and consumer brands to distribute and service any insurance policy digitally. This cohesive ecosystem of managed technology, insurance products, APIs, and Insurance-as-a-Service helps insurance companies and brands manage digital sales, launch new markets, and modernize their systems. Recently, SURE was selected as one of CNBC's Top 100 Startups. SURE has offices in Santa Monica, New York City, and Johannesburg, is licensed in all 50 states, and partners with more than 35 global insurance carriers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.