Product Designer, UI/UX at ServiceTitan Inc.
Our enterprise SaaS platform solves real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Product Designer that enjoys solving complex problems with data-driven solutions. This person will be a core member of our growing design team and aid in creating a class-leading SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints.
We define a product designer as a person that possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interface design, and prototyping capabilities. Our product designers are capable of performing user interviews, white-boarding task flows, mocking up interface screens [Sketch] and prototyping those solutions for further testing [Figma, Framer, Axure, Principle].
As our Product Designer, UI/UX, you will:
- Design experiences that are simple, elegant, and solve real problems.
- Quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems; utilize the whiteboard, wireframes and Sketch.
- Collaborate closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to explore, build, and ship an extraordinary product.
- Develop expertise in your product’s problem area.
- Validate product ideas through experimental design and research approaches.
- Advocate for our users’ needs while helping your team develop empathy for our users .
- Represent our users in product strategy and roadmap discussions.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 4+ years or equivalent experience in product design or UX design
- Experience utilizing the latest design and prototyping tools including: Sketch, InVision, Figma, Principle, Adobe XD, Illustrator, etc.
- Design Thinking, Lean UX and Agile development practices.
- Expertise in UX design, prototyping, visual design, strong understanding of user research.
- A strong design foundation and be able to execute any phase of the design process (ex. research, analysis, UX, UI, concept testing, launch and iterate)
- Coordinate with other designers to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
- Experience designing a modern Saas or enterprise platform or one comparable
- A strong design portfolio that shows off relevant design work and product thinking
- A love for solving complex product problems with simple design solutions
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, user stories, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals to achieve human-centred design solutions
- A passion for solving product problems while balancing all facets of a user experience, such as strategy and research, information architecture, and interaction design
- Experience collaborating with other designers to build a cohesive product
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc