Motion Graphics Designer
Greater LA Area
GOAT Group’s Brand team lives at the heart of the company’s mission to be the global destination for style. You’ll design industry-leading brand communications and produce beautiful content; conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns both in-house and through creative partnerships, and tell the story of GOAT and Flight Club through brand design in both the digital and physical worlds.
In this role you will:
- Produce work that demonstrates a strong sense of typography and composition, with a high level of creativity and innovation.
- Create brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations and more.
- Work cross functionally with product and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished and best in class.
We are looking for:
- An individual who understands culture and is constantly seeking what’s new in technology, fashion, and social media.
- An excellent understanding of how to apply our brand aesthetics to motion and interaction design, as well as a desire to push the boundaries of how our brand is interpreted.
- A positive attitude and a lack of ego are a must. GOAT supports team collaboration, idea sharing, and mentorship. We work hard to do good work together.
- A multidisciplinary designer at heart. Your design work will set an extremely high bar and act as an example which all designers want to follow.
- A highly detailed individual with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication with the rest of the design team.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Suite.
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description