At GOAT Group, our Brand team tells stories – from who we are to what we stand for. With a blend of skill, drive and creative imagination, our Brand team delivers on these stories through visual design, content and production. As the company continues to expand rapidly, your work will play an important role in further developing our brand point of view and forging stronger relationships with our community.
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will design industry-leading brand communications and produce beautiful content; conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns both in-house and through creative partnerships, and tell the story of GOAT and Flight Club through brand design in both the digital and physical worlds.
In this role you will:
- Produce work that demonstrates a proven knowledge of typography and composition, with a high level of creativity and innovation.
- Create brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations, and more.
- Work cross-functionally with product and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished, and best in class.
We are looking for:
- Understanding of culture and is constantly seeking what’s new in technology, fashion, and social media.
- An excellent understanding of how to apply our brand aesthetics to motion and interaction design, as well as a desire to push the boundaries of how our brand is interpreted.
- A positive attitude and a lack of ego are a must. GOAT supports team collaboration, idea sharing, and mentorship. We work hard to do good work together.
- A multidisciplinary designer at heart. Your design work will set an extremely high bar and act as an example that all designers want to follow.
- A highly detailed individual with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication with the rest of the design team.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work autonomously, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize, and support your ideas.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Suite.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description