Motion Graphics Designer
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than eleven million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for an exceptionally talented Motion Graphics Designer to join our team to create fun, bold and playful videos showcasing our existing and new product lines!
What you’ll do:
- Produce motion graphics, animations and videos for marketing and brand assets.
- Work with our New Customer Acquisition team to help elevate and animate assets for our paid social channel.
- Work with our Retention team to help elevate and animate assets for our email channel.
- Lead editing and post production on video assets captured by our in house team and external contractors.
- Dive into graphic and visual design projects as needed (web assets, decks etc.).
- Work with Art Director, Creative Director and Creative team to contribute to overall creative direction.
What you have:
- 6+ years of experience as a senior designer with an emphasis on motion graphics and animation.
- Experience with live video content and editing and comfort using After Effects and Premiere.
- Unrivaled taste when it comes to photography, video, and even copy.
- Strong typography and graphic design skills in addition to motion.
- Strategic insight! -- and are able to switch from high level creative concepting to down-in-the-weeds visual detail without missing a beat.
- The ability to excel in a cross-functional role -- gaining consensus across multiple teams and ensuring goals are accomplished within agreed-upon timelines.
- The Ability to approach each channel differently and understand how to effectively design for each medium.
- A sense of fun - you don’t take yourself too seriously and believe a winning culture is an essential ingredient to building a great company.
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.