Motion Designer - Social Media
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
A driven, enthusiastic motion graphics designer who loves producing quality content for social media and keeps up to date on new tools, techniques and ever-changing standards and trends. You have the talent and passion to create high quality, eye catching motion graphics in a high energy, fast-paced working environment.
What you'll do:
- Become a one-stop-shop for visual social assets across multiple platforms
- Turn around social images, animations & videos which are on-brand and fulfill marketing comms briefs per campaign, across multiple social platforms
- Work in parallel with the Creative Director and other designers to bring to life our campaign identities across social platforms
- Capture and utilize gameplay images and video from our game product
- Work alongside social media managers to conceptualize social messaging
- Deliver quality work for both design and marketing briefs on tight deadlines
Some examples of things you'd help create:
- Social Media imagery based on in-game assets or graphic design
- Game Event assets - banners and social campaign images
- Motion graphics, video and animated gifs
- Facebook paid media carousels
- Occasional digital web banners and images for email campaigns
What we're looking for:
- 3+ experience working in social media and producing multiple animated assets on a weekly basis
- Ability to remain relevant with new tools, techniques and ever-changing standards and practices in social media
- Experience creating animations
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and thrive in a fast paced (and often quite reactive) environment
- Fluency in After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design programs
- Interest in fitness or sports (huge bonus!)
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.