Marketing Designer at Versus Systems
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
We're seeking a Marketing Designer to join our team - someone who embodies our values (community, curiosity, diversity, and empathy) while GETTING THINGS DONE. You will be responsible for designing cohesive and impactful brand materials for Versus Systems.
The Marketing Designer creates marketing assets of all kinds, assisting our Sales, Marketing and Accounts teams with acquiring new partnerships while keeping our existing assets in-play. Your responsibilities will include maintaining our website, social media, and other sales and marketing collateral as well as pitch decks for new business. The role will also be heavily involved in supporting the evolution of our brand identity.
We are a small, collaborative team. Every person contributes to the overall process and roadmap of Versus. Our approach is highly collaborative, test-driven, and influenced by continuous problem-solving with a commitment to making things better every day.
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- 3 or more years of experience designing materials for the sales and marketing teams
- Demonstrated working knowledge and capacity to use Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Suite
- An understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong passion for design and collaboration
- An excellent eye for design detail
- An ability to manage your team and prioritize competing projects and needs
NICE TO HAVE . . .
- Motion graphics experience and web development knowledge
- An understanding of UX/UI practices
ABOUT US . . .
We partner with content creators and brands to facilitate prized-based experiences, changing the ways players, streamers, and fans interact with the experiences they love - offering creators a new way to engage consumers and brands a new way to expand their reach.
We are a strong team of strategists, designers, and engineers who value curiosity, diversity, empathy, and community as a way to drive long-term value for employees, partners, our communities, and our shareholders. Learn more about us here. Come join our team!
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation that people actually take - we promise
- Generous maternity & paternity leave
- Flexible work day schedule - currently remote for COVID
- Matched 401k