Los Angeles, CA / Remote (U.S.-Based Only)
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s leading businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and more. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
About the role:
We are looking for a creative designer who can help us tell the Appetize story, and grow our brand and our business. As a key contributor on the marketing team, you’ll develop compelling visuals and creatives across key customer touchpoints, from concept to execution. You’re someone who’s truly passionate about design and world-class ideas. You have the ability to understand a brand’s look and feel to quickly establish art direction, style, and tone for all creative projects.
If you love brainstorming, idea generation and delivering compelling executions of campaign art, designs, and customer experiences across all digital platforms, this role is for you. You will support creative needs in content marketing, demand gen, product marketing, sales, events, employee branding and partner marketing. The ideal candidate will have expertise in a variety of projects and formats including web pages, e-books, blog and social illustrations, sales collateral, infographics, presentations and digital white papers. You’re someone that thrives when faced with unique challenges and projects, has an understanding of marketing, and constantly strives to improve the way things are done.
In this role you will:
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand
- Elevate the visual identity of the Appetize brand through high-quality creative design that is consistent across multiple channels
- Working with writers and marketers to conceptualize and create innovative work that helps us push big ideas through to art.
- Collaborate on a wide range of projects, including brand campaigns, ad campaigns, events and product launches across a range of mediums (web/digital, interactive, video and print)
- Translate product and market knowledge into compelling content for our audience based on cohorts, opportunities, and pain points
- Effectively articulate Appetize’s brand identity and position through color, art style, iconography, and design across digital and print media
- Manage small to medium-scale design projects independently. Drive cross-functional design projects from start to finish
- Partner closely with teams across Marketing, Sales, Product, Design, HR and Sales to collaborate on content and support shared goals
- Work with the team to evolve our process, tools, and systems to ensure we’re creating great, consistent work
- Meet all deadlines and ensure deliverables
- At least 4-5 years of experience, ideally with some B2B-focused work
- Demonstrated success creating visuals for different channels and formats (you’ll be asked to share your portfolio)
- Knowledgeable in different design categories from graphic design, to marketing and sales collaterals (sell-sheets, e-books, white papers, decks etc.), web design, illustrations and ads
- Excellent organizational and project management skills. Ability to drive design projects from start to finish
- Be entrepreneurial, enterprising, collaborative, responsive and personable
- Experience collaborating with multiple key stakeholders and teams incl. sales, product, and events teams on integrated campaigns
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize and deliver multiple projects with tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Having a deep understanding and passion for the design process and love for the little details
- Some knowledge of the fintech/payments industry would be a bonus but not a requirement
- BA/BS degree in Design
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals' accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!