Supernatural has an exciting opportunity for a full-time talented mapper/level designer who is passionate about fitness, dance, and music to produce fun and engaging maps for a full-body rhythm experience.
You have high standards for your work, a keen eye for detail, a solid ear for rhythm and musicality, intuitive body movement understanding, and are devoted to providing people with enjoyable maps that provide a fantastic workout experience. You are a team player and understand the importance of collaboration to improve the overall user experience.
The impact you’ll make:
You will be responsible for choreographing maps to music in our Supernatural VR editor, and assisting in developing and maintaining an efficient workflow that continuously produces high quality content for users.
What you'll do:
- Choreograph and create rhythm maps using our Supernatural VR editor that embody the company’s standards
- Build creative movement patterns utilizing the tools available in our Editor
- Provide feedback and ideas for improving production efficiency and quality of maps
- Collaborate with fellow Mappers and Engineers to provide feedback for improving the VR editor tool
What you'll need to be successful:
- Fitness experience - Knowledge of positive, confident body movement from dancing, playing sports, working out, etc.
- Music experience - Knowledge with playing or creating music with a skill for matching or complementing the rhythm patterns of a song
- Technical ability and experience with game system controllers to effectively learn and adapt to our Editor as it continues to evolve
- Comfortable wearing a VR headset for multiple hours a day
- Open to feedback and adaptable to shifting priorities and directions
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to thrive in a cross-functional team
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Bonus points for:
- Health & fitness experience
- AfterEffects experience
- VR/AR experience
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.be considered at this time.