Lead Interior Designer at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Lead Interior Designer to join Procore’s Real Estate team. In this global role, you’ll
own a wide range of design projects that will keep our offices on brand. This position requires a proven
track record as an exceptional designer, an understanding of our brand at i ts deepest level, and
demonstrable expertise across many design disciplines.
You’ll work cross-departmentally and interface with architects, interior designers, lighting designers,
engineers, graphic artists, workplace strategists, and technologists. With this i n mind, you must be able to
work alongside our other global functional teams i n these sectors, bringing a cross-functional mindset that
allows us to grow better together.
As a successful Lead Interior Designer you w ill thrive i n a fast-paced environment and encourage
out-of-the-box thinking, while ensuring our offices do not lose speed or quality. Particularly important to
the role are the oral and written communication skills to articulately express the rationale behind design
● Be a key member of a collaborative Real Estate Team and represent Design within the offices
and larger organization at Procore.
● Support key initiatives from creation to implementation.
● Coordinate with the Design Leadership focused on defining and maintaining an on-brand project
aesthetic appropriate to the market, neighborhood and program
● Ensure project design intent follows Procore office standards and any quality assurance policies
and procedures for design work produced internally and externally
● Coordinate with external consultants throughout the design process
● Support the Design Leadership i n determining and organizing functional requirements, providing
oversight and direction on the application of creative direction.
● Ensure design deliverables adhere to product standards and any quality assurance policies and
procedures for design, documentation and project management. .
● Communicate project updates regularly to management and cross functional teams such as the
status of each project, potential issues, risks, etc.
● Work closely with Procurement and Project Delivery teams on FF&E project schedules
● Lead internal and external team meetings as needed, providing clear, concise and actionable
agendas and communication.
● Working with the larger Real Estate and Office Operation team, support i n creating overall interior
design concepts and design presentation strategies from the initial internal concepts, external
consultant documentation, to sales strategies.
● When requested, communicate to design, development, operations and/or project teams with
updates such as the status of project completion, upcoming benchmark goals, potential i ssues,
● Assist i n strategies to ensure the overall success of projects, including being on time, on budget,
and to an exceptional level of design, operational, or member-experience quality.
● Travel as needed to Procore offices and future locations
Who we’re looking for:
● Bachelor or Masters degree in a design or design-related field, including but not limited to Interior
Design or Architecture.
● 3+ years professional design, construction, or operation i n high quality commercial or hospitality
projects. Mixed-use residential, cultural, and institutional experience also will be considered
● Experience in all phases of the design process from concept/schematic design through the bid
process and construction administration.
● Track record of delivering outstanding high quality design. Unparalleled design and space
● Strong time management skills and demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
● Highly resourceful problem solver and quick l earner
● Knowledge of industry best practices, ADA Codes, building materials and construction details
● Ability to analyze, interpret, and incorporate metrics and data into design solutions
● Proficient in the following programs: BIM (Revit), Sketchup, all things Google, Bluebeam Revu,
MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
● Ability to create concise and graphically impactful presentations that can visually communicate
design through the different phases: concept, schematic & design development.
● Fluent i n English
● Portfolio must be submitted for consideration
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction
management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers,
airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a
culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check
us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive i n a diverse,
dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of
age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political
affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we
believe i n providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and
Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and
development programs, and friends & family events.