Junior UX Designer
As a Junior UX designer, you will be supporting the UX team leads through the full UX process. This will include creating user flows, helping to conduct and parse user tests, creating prototypes & wireframes, as well as doing full UI mock-ups.
A successful Junior UX design candidate has a curiosity and interest in solving and identifying user’s pain points, and are not afraid to ask questions and to iterate against a problem. This individual will not only take direction from their UX team members but will need to feel comfortable and confident that they can interact with developers and software engineers. General knowledge of software and coding language is a plus.
- Help write up user tests (usertesting.com / surveys)
- Review videos and summarize findings
- Assist the deployment and running of tests.
- Assist in live/onsite testing & user interviews
- Take wireframes/designs and assist in turning them into full prototypes
- Maintaining or adding to existing prototypes
UI design assistance
- Help to iterate against different possible design directions.
- Assist team in QAing design implementations.
- Look across the products to identify inconsistencies with implementations
What You'll Need:
- Conducted or participated in some level of user studies or user interviews
- Possess beginning experience with the industry standard tools: Adobe XD, Balsamic, Sketch – other
- Understand the basic design grids and possess basic knowledge of Visual design. CSS knowledge is a plus
- Beginning experience with:
- Wire-framing and prototyping
- Industry standard tools: Photoshop, Illustrator while having a good sense of visual design and clean modern directions
- Designing and creating an experience for a website
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.