Junior Graphic Designer at MeUndies
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than fifteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs, and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
MeUndies is looking for a highly motivated Junior Graphic Designer with a clean yet fun design aesthetic? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with a team, and get excited about translating the MeUndies brand into assets across several platforms (ie: web, mobile, physical packaging, etc.)? If you said yes to those questions, then this Junior Graphic Designer role could be a great fit for you!
- Assist the MeUndies creative team with day to day creative tasks
- Help organize, upload and maintain MeUndies assets + design files on the server
- Support business through producing and updating templates for design assets and developing presentation decks.
- Create and format high quality digital assets such as ads, ecom assets and emails,suitable for web and mobile.
- Create motion graphics suitable for social media, emails and ads.
- Assist with creation of retail, packaging and print related marketing assets.
- Assist the Creative Team with miscellaneous production tasks—sourcing imagery, image retouching, asset resizing and editing....etc
- Collate imagery and upload content to the MeUndies blog
- Keep in touch with market trends, competitive landscape performance, and future concepts that could be applied to the brand creative
- Work cross functionally with the Growth marketing, Brand Marketing, EDP and Product team, to ensure best in class creative
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- At least 1 year of graphic experience
- Experience working for a high-growth start-up a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (knowledge of light motion is a plus)
- Working knowledge of productivity tools (e.g., Adobe suite, MS Oce, Slack, G suite, Dropbox, Asana)
- Well versed in all social media and existing/emerging platforms
- Ability to create professional presentation decks in Google Slides
- Exceptional typographical skills, layout and/or illustration abilities
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task across various project requests.
- Self-motivated, efficient and capable of working cross functionally.
- A go-getter energy with an openness to learn and grow in this role.
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.