ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
We have an immediate need for a Junior Designer/Illustrator to create designs in support of our content platform, GOBankingRates.com.
GOBankingRates.com, is a financial website that provides readers with fresh takes on personal finance, investing, and banking trends. Want to see your work displayed across top tier media sites? Our content and designs have been featured on - CBS News, TIME, LA Times, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, MSN, Associated Press, and many more!
- Create illustrations for main article images for editorial content
- Conceptualize infographics, graphs, charts and other visuals to support content and works with design team to execute vision
- Customize images for all social platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Remain organized and on deadline within challenging timelines and changing priorities
- Keeps current on design/production trends, materials and developments
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience in a digital environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong communication skills - setting expectations up front, comfortable getting clarification
- Project management skills - ability to keep track of competing priorities
- Ability / comfortable working with a variety of teams at all levels to support the design team's goal of high-quality, on-brand creative consistently across the company
- Ability to work independently, but take direction well
- Animation experience a plus
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Please submit a resume with an online portfolio
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!
NO REMOTE WORK - we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.