Internal Brand Designer
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Our Internal Brand Designer will work dynamically on our People team while working closely with our Brand team. You will own the design of all internal, employee facing assets.
The Designer will have 3 main responsibilities:
- Creation of innovative and best in class interactive and internal brand materials: including our internal website, app, print, internal social media platforms – desktop to mobile, web to app.
- Development of creative messaging: Pictures are worth 1,000 words – creative messaging to strengthen internal messages, initiatives, branding by increasing awareness through multiple platforms.
- Lead the creative process for all internal branding: ensuring excellence, consistency and quality of design throughout.
- Creation of internal brand look + feel, brand guidelines: understand audiences, connect external brand bones to internal brand for unique (but incredibly aligned) look + feel
- Creation of internal branding assets for internal website: including responsibility for full layout within existing framework
- Development of assets for communication + training for our internal customers: including video content, print, content for social media platforms
- Minimum of 3 years design experience in-house or within an agency or other service-oriented environment
- Interactive / online portfolio demonstrating both an understanding of brand requirements as well as dynamic thinking; including examples of email, interactive, product websites / landing pages, facebook applications, Instagram posts, development of entire suite of branding assets for a concept
We ask that you provide a portfolio with your application!
- Quest for creative solutions – uses design to solve problems, continuously seeks out ways to improve processes, materials
- High personal standards
- Highly (HIGHLY) organized and detail oriented, ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing deadlines
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines + communicate progress
- Solid understanding of intuitive design, how people interact with design, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation
- Expert level typography / layout skills
- Expert level with adobe creative suite, Microsoft office applications, video + photo editing
- Experience working with Articulate, Premiere Pro and Audition a plus
- Ability to work with creative but not artistic teams is a must
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.