At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other minority groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled, hands on Integrated Creative Director (Copy) responsible for overseeing a creative team and taking ownership of creative and design output for all of our digital and offline channels. In this role, you will be the creative force to cultivate and drive great, effective work. You will be both a conceptual and strategic thinker, able to nurture and conceive of brilliant ideas while also understanding how those ideas solve business problems. You will set messaging direction and strategic guidance throughout the duration of projects. Display a cohesive understanding and can execute the principles that make effective campaigns, brand strategies, and messaging architectures that can span across Web, Social, Print and Video. The ideal candidate will be passionate, knowledgeable, and possess a deep expertise in digital and social.
- Develop big ideas, designs and copy that get results and drive business growth
- Take ownership of customer touchpoints for Goodrx products - Core, Gold, Plus, Telehealth and new products that come to market
- Take ownership of all online (display, landing pages, paid search, paid social, CRM, and video) and offline (print, direct mail, OOH, and doctor’s kits) creative initiatives
- Actively oversee, lead and build out a team of conceptual and craft-focused creatives by hiring the best talent in the industry, mentoring them, and developing their skills
- Set the bar high and get there fast without sacrificing quality for speed and effectiveness
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the details when needed, while also knowing when to lead and when to help
- Be both a leader for the team and a thought leader to stakeholders and collaborators from a copy and messaging standpoint
- Help bring in and oversee agency partners and freelancers to make the work great.Help establish and ensure that GoodRx’s voice is successfully implemented across projects, helping to maintain consistency across all channels
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer target’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong empathetic and strategic executions
- Partner with cross-functional teams across marketing, brand, strategy and product
- Help build functional systems for workflow and operational efficiency.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in conceptual and effective copywriting at an agency or client-side direct-to-consumer creative team, experience with subscription or mobile apps a plus
- A portfolio featuring a wide range of creative and integrated campaigns, a diversity of ideas, and approaches to problem solving with a focus on great copy and messaging across a myriad of channels
- Exceptional copywriting, variations on styles, and awareness of different ways to communicate with audiences
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools like Sketch and Figma
- A solid understanding of how creativity can achieve business objectives while still meeting and encouraging brand standards for aesthetic and communication quality
- Highly productive with the ability to execute with limited direction and often ambiguous challenges
- Strong analytical ability and clear and effective written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Optimism and excitement for your work, a love for the next big challenge, and a passion for business impact
- Proficient understanding of performance marketing channels, A/B testing and user acquisition KPIs
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description