Hybrid Creative, Organic Content at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Hybrid Creative, Organic Content to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Team:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with growing our 15M+ user base. You’ll let the data tell the story and surface actionable insights. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
About The Role:
We’re seeking a Hybrid Creative, Organic Content to join Honey’s Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for producing, shooting, and editing high-quality, innovative content for Honey’s blog, Milk + Honey, and all organic social platforms, including Instagram and YouTube. This person has experience creating relatable money, shopping, and lifestyle videos. The Hybrid Creative will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Content to help execute a metrics-based editorial strategy. If you can tell a visually compelling, informational story in two minutes, this job is perfect for you.
What You’ll Do:
As a Hybrid Creative, Organic Content at Honey, you will:
- Use an innovative point of view to script, shoot, and cut digital videos, including influencer interviews and stop-motion product vignettes
- Design and animate motion graphics
- Source royalty-free music
- Conceptualize, pitch new concepts and franchises to propel brand affinity and awareness forward
- Collaborate with in-house designers, social media coordinator, and the Organic Content team
- Research new trends, techniques, platforms and tools to develop innovative visuals
- Manage multiple projects through all phases of production and meet deadlines
- Has a solid reel that features both editorial and creative branding projects
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Possess a broad knowledge of current production and post-production techniques
- Good verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Photoshop
- Color correcting and set lighting knowledge/skills, or a desire to learn, a plus
- Strong awareness of industry trends in lifestyle categories (style, culture, money, e-comm)
- Collaborative attitude and willingness to workshop with other stakeholders
- Creative problem solver
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong desire to develop new skills and push the Honey visual brand forward
- Sense of humor!
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.