Graphics Designer at 15 Seconds of Fame
About 15 Seconds of Fame
15 Seconds of Fame (15SOF) is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative offerings in live events and crowd engagement. The first of its kind, our product enables fans to capture and keep official footage of their appearances on television and video board at live events. Named“Best in Mobile Fan Experience” at the 2018 Sports Business Awards, 15SOF combines cutting-edge technology with unique sports league and team partnership to create the ultimate fan experience.
Based in the heart of Silicon Beach, we are looking for multiple software engineers to join our laid back, yet dedicated team.
We are a team of passionate and talented engineers, product managers, designers and operators who have come together to build something the right way from the ground up.
You’re one of us if you:
- love challenges and complexity.
- are passionate about building a product that customers love.
- are intellectually curious and quietly confident; we have big brains, not big egos.
- have an appetite for learning and growing everyday.
- are an inclusive, collaborative and team-first contributor.
- lead with an open heart and mind, and generate joy for others around you.
· Have a great sense of typography and color theory.
· Strong skills in layout, hierarchy, and designing for multiple platforms and sizes
· Have a wide-ranging graphic design sense and can shift between styles and mediums.
· Be on top of the latest design trends.
· Have an impeccable attention to detail.
· 3+ years in digital design with significant experience in designing for mobile, web apps.
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Product Design or equivalent
· Creative problem solving abilities with knowledge of UI/UX patterns and best practices
· You live and breathe Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
· Ability to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and articulate the work.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Develop design concepts.
· Generate prototypes to web and mobile apps.
· Define and develop graphics.
· Prep graphics, animation, video, functionality.
· Use 2-D & 3-D images and color theory to create designs.
· Computer photo-retouching and image development.
· Digital optimization of images.
· Prep specs of color scheme, construction, processes of graphic design.
· Produce technical digital designs.
· Develop digital assets & technical designs for mobile apps.
· Design screen layouts, user interface graphics, icons with UX Designer and Product Manager
· Design visual components
· Use Photoshop and CorelDraw
Job can be done in Santa Monica or remote