Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
Ordermark helps restaurants and virtual kitchens aggregate mobile orders across all the major online ordering service providers into a single dashboard and printer. Powered by Ordermark's leading restaurant technology platform, Nextbite serves the fast-growing food on-demand revolution by empowering existing restaurants everywhere to serve more customers and earn more revenue. Nextbite, creates delivery-only restaurant concepts with high-quality, chef-inspired menus available through delivery apps. This combined offering helps restaurants increase efficiency and grow profits, creating successful food service across the country.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the Role
Ordermark is looking for a creative, enthusiastic and experienced cross-media graphic designer. This candidate will work under the direction of our Creative Director and in close collaboration with other key team members across the marketing department. This position, like every other position at Ordermark, is extremely fast paced, exciting, and very rewarding.
This candidate will have an opportunity to work with a diverse set of restaurant brands, on a wide range of design deliverables, to create visually stunning work for our fulfillment partners. This includes, but is not limited to, slide decks, infographics, social media graphics, whitepapers, newsletters, display ads, branding elements, and other print publication design.
The impact you will have:
- Collaborate with Creative Director, VP of Marketing and Brand Managers to develop high-quality design work that aligns with our brand images, voices and strategies
- Detail-oriented and well organized with top-notch time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and brands concurrently in deadline-driven environment
- Possess a team player attitude, who enjoys constructive feedback and is continually working to improve their design skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, and capable of working both independently as well as in close collaboration
- Manage and execute projects on time, with the highest quality standards and excellent communication skills to keep project team informed on progress of assignments
- Awareness of current and emerging design trends and ability to stay ahead of the curve.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal industry experts and clients to convey complex, technical and innovative concepts creatively and accurately
What you bring to the role:
- 3-5 years experience in a digital/advertising agency, graphic design studio or corporate in-house marketing environment
- An awesome portfolio
- Traditional and digital design experience that includes, but is not limited to, slide decks, infographics, social media graphics, whitepapers, newsletters, display ads, branding elements, and other print publication design.
- Strong composition, layout and typography skills
- Develop original design assets like illustrations and iconography
- Experience designing logos and developing branded materials
- Manipulate photos during post-editing including, but not limited to color correction, compositing, rearrangement, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
What we offer:
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- Excellent growth opportunity, and stock options for all full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
- Unlimited PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k - eligible immediately
- $60/month reimbursement for online-ordered meals
- Bonusly - a team recognition platform with fun rewards
- We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy and passion.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $150 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants and consumers across the country.
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!