Graphic Designer at Universal Music Group
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking a Graphic Designer to create graphic designs, primarily relating to its ecommerce business. Candidate must be comfortable with working on a variety of projects ranging from designing social media graphics, gifs, styling/theming Shopify stores, product mockups, and more.
Candidate should have experience within CMS Platforms like WordPress and ecommerce platforms like Shopify. Must be able to take initiative, accurately interpret both internal and client feedback into designs, and articulate creative design concepts.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning e-commerce and digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and New York that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists and entertainers alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
- Create original social media, website, and merchandise graphic designs with quick turnaround expectations
- Consistently deliver designs that meet both client expectations and Fame House standards
- Comfortably manage high volume of client design jobs on an ongoing basis
- Work directly with clients to realize their graphic design goals, gathering feedback and ensuring timely project delivery
- Collaborate with the rest of the creative team to meet goals and deadlines related to e-commerce operations
- Collaborate with Senior Designer to educate store management team on platform capabilities
- Inform feature set roadmap for e-commerce tech product
- Work with a range of clients in the entertainment business
- Occasionally work on website design, branding, and motion graphics work, as necessary
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/Wordpress a plus
- Degree in Graphic Design
- High level of comfort working on tight turnaround times and
- High level of comfort accepting and integrating client feedback into design projects
- Availability to be on-call for select after-hours and weekend jobs
- Ability to follow brand guidelines but bring something new to the table
- Ability to integrate and adapt to changing client feedback
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Highly creative and collaborative with excellent communication skills
- 2+ years' experience working on graphic design in a professional setting (internships acceptable).
- BA or equivalent in Graphic Design, or Fine Arts
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.