Graphic Designer (FFF Style)
FabFitFun Style is a fashion concierge service, offered exclusively to FabFitFun members, tailored to fit their unique shape and lifestyle.
FabFitFun Style is seeking a Graphic Designer with a great design aesthetic, strong technical background, and an incredible work ethic. This role requires a passion for digital, a deep understanding of typography, and a love of all things fashion, beauty, and editorial.
The Graphic Designer will be instrumental in assisting the Creative Director in shaping the brand’s presence and delivering the narrative through all consumer facing touchpoints. The ideal candidate is well-rounded and loves clean, simple design and must have a background in print and packaging, web design, branding and typography. Photography experience and photo retouching capabilities are a bonus!
What You’ll Do:
- Support our Style marketing team in driving customer acquisition and retention
- Create brand launch assets, weekly CRM and acquisition emails, and lifecycle marketing collateral from print and packaging design to digital
- Work closely with the marketing team on digital projects that range from social assets to landing pages
- Collaborate with the Creative Team seasonal brand style guide to streamline narrative
- Create seasonal custom patterns and prints.
- Develop an illustration library of assets and concept new designs to communicate brand narrative
- Edit lifestyle and product photos as needed
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of graphic design experience with hands-on experience designing for print and digital
- Possess a killer design portfolio with a preferred fashion/edgy aesthetic
- Ability to jump from printed materials to email blasts
- Organized, detail oriented, and a creative problem solver
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch
- Strong conceptual thinker with design sensibilities around typography, print and packaging, infographics, illustrations, web
- Ability to work effectively, meet deadlines, and switch gears comfortably in a fast -moving startup environment
- Self-starter who can manage and track the production process for all designs
- A collaborative team player with a positive attitude
What You’ll Get:
- Daily impact on a start-up within a start-up
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Flexible PTO policy
- Free FabFitFun subscription and a quarterly Add-on credit