Graphic Designer (Email)
MuteSix is the #1 performance marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords, Email Marketing and Amazon Marketing. We are professionals that strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis
MuteSix is seeking a smart, energetic Graphic Designer who is passionate about marketing, technology, and e-commerce to work in our Culver City office.
Responsibilities & requirements:
- Proficiency and experience using: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Wordpress. Working knowledge of MSOffice, HHML/CSS and Sketch is a plus. Good to know but not required: AfterEffects/Premier.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a graphic and web designer.
- Create a versatile amount of user experience focused emails that relay the appropriate messaging
- Use your high level of creativity to constantly innovate
- Successfully communicate with clients and internal teams
- The ability to present email designs to a variety of clients and deadlines
- Strategic thinking, prioritization skills, troubleshooting and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of digital marketing principles specifically email marketing best practices
- Knowledge of design as it pertains to email marketing; best practices for creating optimized email templates and responsive design
- E-commerce experience a Plus
What we offer:
- Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
Health insurance coverage.
Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.