Global Senior Brand Designer
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Global Senior Brand Designer translates business objectives into strong design solutions with a solid understanding of visual communication on both digital and print platforms. The designer will work in a dynamic group environment and support a multi-disciplinary team in accomplishing both internal and external client tasks. They will play an integral role in redesigning the BCGDV brand and how it is communicated to various audiences on
regional and global platforms.
The Global Senior Brand Designer will be responsible for designing and assisting on marketing and internal communication campaigns through the creation of micro-sites (Webflow expertise required), branding, info-graphics, iconography, logos, digital displays, and various print collateral.
- Uphold brand standards across all platforms
- Design effective Marketing and Internal Communication campaigns
- Create smart and visually striking info-graphic solutions
- Provide quality assurance of all deliverables
- Manage creative responsibilities with the ability to provide transparency throughout the creative process
- Maintain team focus
- Present work to Lead Communication Designer and/or Creative Director
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Prepare production-ready print and digital assets
- Effectively multi-task
- 6+ years of brand/marketing design experience with an excellent understanding of layout, typography, color theory, and digital photography
- Deep knowledge of global industry trends with expertise in translating themes into creative solutions
- Strong experience working in the Adobe Creative Cloud, and Mail chimp
- Expertise in Web-flow
- Strong understanding of mobile platform design
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs
- AA BFA concentration in graphic design and/or multi-media design
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of animation and video editing techniques would be an advantage
- Illustration, Presentation Design, Copy writing and/or editing experience is a plus
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.