MyLife is looking for an Email Marketing Designer that will support the marketing team by designing email templates utilized in multiple variations of transactional correspondence and sales campaigns. The candidate must be able to balance creativity and strategic thinking while demonstrating an ability to create visually compelling and highly engaging email campaigns.
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities:
- Be a key part of the email team to help move users through the various phases of the customer lifecycle
- Concept and design email marketing campaigns to support our acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention strategies
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to prioritize email initiatives, develop testing plans, automation/lifestyle strategies and reporting
- Collaborate with content and marketing to create strong visuals and collateral to convey our messaging
- Stay informed on the changing landscape of email marketing, including trends, best practices, and new tools/technologies
- Work alongside a dedicated copywriter and strategist to define narratives across all email communications
- Digest and implement design feedback from multiple stakeholders in real-time.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years experience working as an Email Designer for a consumer facing brand
- Experience using an enterprise mailing platform (internal or external)
- Excellent design skills with the capacity to understand how the design translates into an effective email campaign
- Full knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent
- Ability to understand and maintain brand identities and their nuances across campaigns
- Understanding of email marketing best practices (e.g. CAN-SPAM rules)
- Design responsive mobile, tablet, desktop, and web client emails
- Experience in testing to improve performance in new or existing campaigns
- Research and develop innovations in email design
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Communicate proactively to confirm requirements, timelines and status on work requests.
Preferred skills, but not required in copywriting and editing.
What's in it for you:
- Base Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Casual Atmosphere
- Amazing benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401k
- PTO & Paid Holidays
MyLife.com, Inc. (“MyLife”) is the only service helping people control their Reputation Profile and Reputation Score. MyLife gathers public information from government websites and other sources to make people aware of what anyone can learn about them online. This is information people have a right to know. Then MyLife allows people to see, verify, edit, enhance, and monitor this information on their MyLife Background Report –– giving everyone the ability to look their best to the world, improving their lives personally and professionally. The company was founded in 2002 and is located in Los Angeles, CA, and has over 40 million members. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com.
Company Culture & Perks:
As an internet company we provide a Casual work environment with Flexible Start Times, Breakfast Bagel Mondays, a fully catered Friday lunch and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases.