At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
We are seeking an experienced, highly adaptable, organized and process-driven Director of Creative Operations to support the efficient running of our internal creative department and external partners. In this role you will ensure the department has a clear structure and set process to enable the most effective and efficient way of working and highest quality of ideation and content deliverables. The role requires a strong strategic lens and ability to support the team in shaping creative processes and optimum workflow, both inside the dept, and cross-functionally. In this role, you will lead the end-to-end planning, execution, and budgeting of key initiatives to deliver success, owning and solving for the “how,” freeing up the creative team to focus on crafting the “what.”
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage the creative planning calendar, encompassing a full overview of the content roadmap, spanning new product initiatives, core franchise focuses, purpose initiatives and ongoing digital and social needs – ensure the calendar is aligned with overarching strategic brand direction and cross-functional needs, and timelines/delivery dates.
- Lead the planning of timelines and processes – driving and inputting into monthly calendar meetings, weekly creative-marketing meetings, project kickoffs, and production briefings.
- Manage the daily workflow of the internal creative team, providing feedback and prioritization of task list and deliverables, assessing freelance support needs, organizing and ensuring that support assets and materials are supplied.
- Work closely with a variety of external agency partners on campaign project basis as needed – lead communication, and act as key point of contact for meetings, feedback, production needs and logistics.
- Act as project leader for management and delivery of all creative content.
- Be the owner for budget allocation and asset delivery.
- Partner with Creative Directors and teams to identify efficiencies and ways to optimize process and deliverables.
- Manage creative department budget, from planning through to execution. Responsible for estimates and approvals.
- Support Creative Directors with identifying, establishing and building a strong network of freelancers and vendor partners.
- Remain current on trends and innovations in creative process and organization.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in creative operations and/or project management at an agency or client-side direct-to-consumer marketing team. Proven success leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience building effective creative plans and processes that support business goals
- This position requires a proactive leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and passion for creative and process building.
- Superior project management skills are a must for the timely delivery of assets to a high brand standard.
- The ability to self-prioritize is critical to achieve deadlines, while maintaining an exceptional attention to detail.
- Superior communication skills and confidence in managing varying levels of stakeholders is essential.
- Budget management experience, with ability to negotiate as needed
- You are creative and innovative in your approach and mindset.
- You are organized and detail oriented.
- You adapt well to changing needs and priorities and are able to pivot easily to achieve goals and deadlines.
- Experience working at innovative, fast-paced startups or indie brands is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description