Digital Graphic Designer - Google Display Ads at MuteSix
MuteSix, an iProspect company, is an award-winning, full-funnel digital and creative agency providing intelligent ad solutions that grow disruptor brands into enterprise market leaders. We help our clients design for the future while evolving their existing businesses with our agency’s winning combination of expert media buying, creative and talent. We help deliver scalable marketing solutions for clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including retail, e-commerce, luxury, nonprofit, technology, sports, publishing, and financial services.
Marketing Graphic Designer
We’re seeking a smart, energetic Marketing Designer who is passionate about marketing, design, and e-commerce. This role will have a focus on B2C marketing and will support the Paid Search Google Adwords team with the creation of marketing materials and other cross-functional team efforts, with a specific emphasis on Google display ads...
Supporting the Media Buying in designing, organizing, and executing various digital marketing projects, with a specific emphasis on static digital creatives
Designing display ads and image retouching
Collaborate with the Media buying team to determine the correct visual solution.
Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team, using expertise in social media design, motion graphics and photography.
Conducting market and event research using industry-specific resources.
- Hands-on experience working as a Digital Designer executing digital creative assets from scratch like banner ads, marketing emails, newsletters, landing pages, etc.
- Experience designing display advertising formats on Google platforms
- Experience with Digital ads & Direct response
- Graphic production tasks
- Proficiency and experience using: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- Understanding of current marketing and design trends.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (Unbounce, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- 2-3 years of relevant experience marketing design experience
- An academic degree in a related field (such as Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, or Communications).
- Basic HTML5 knowledge a PLUS
What we offer:
- Unlimited commission earning potential in addition to a competitive salary.
Scooter + dog-friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks, and weekly farmer’s markets.
Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
Health insurance coverage and a cell phone stipend.
Flexible work schedule and remote working - Take care of your work AND yourself!
More about Mutesix:
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, we have a performance-obsessed team of 150+ employees. Recent accolades include MuteSix being named #15 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies, one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces and earning an Addy Award for breakthrough creative.
MuteSix, an iProspect company, is proud to be part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a group of agencies achieving great things in their own right, while also working brilliantly together.
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.