Digital Experience Director at Zwift
Who we're looking for:
In this newly created role, you will focus on shaping the future of how consumers connect and engage with the Zwift brand online. You must be passionate about experience design and an expert in digital consumer behaviors. You enjoy creating an idea on a whiteboard and nurturing it through the ambiguity to the ideal experience for our consumers. This role will own the front end of Zwift.com web from homepage to commerce piloting new experiences fast and small knowing that each learning will add to better consumer experiences.
You will partner with a cross-functional and agile team to define the information architecture, UX and UI that delivers the best experience for our Zwifters then execute it.
What you'll do:
- Own the front-end roadmap and vision for web and commerce development within our platform including IA, UX and UI.
- Partner with our marketing, brand, growth marketing and creative teams to deliver new experiences that solve consumer challenges and reduce friction.
- Stay apprised of industry best practices and new technologies that help us better connect with our consumers.
- Be incredibly comfortable presenting your vision to leadership and management teams.
What we're looking for:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience of getting products out to the world.
- 3-5+ years of work experience in mobile, gaming, social, consumer electronics or other digital marketplace leadership roles.
- Proactive, solutions-orientation with a history of solving complex problems
- Significant experience managing complex digital products requiring strong leadership to align multiple teams and stakeholders
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Ability to execute methodically while also thinking strategically
- Strong team-orientation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Experience in aligning cross-cultural, cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Bonus points for experience as a Zwift user
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Great Employee Fitness Program
- Amazing office location on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.