Designer at AvantStay
What you’ll do…
- Support in creating overall interior design concepts and design presentation strategies from the initial internal concepts, external consultant documentation, to sales strategies.
- Coordinate with the Design Leadership to define and maintain on-brand project aesthetics appropriate to the market, house, and program.
- Project manage a broad array of Interior Design projects and initiatives, such as home installations, new market launches, and vendor sourcing.
- Experience with prop / interior styling and art direct photo shoots to ensure projects are up to brand standards.
- Manage daily team operations to ensure the team is constantly on track to meet our ambitious growth goals.
- Own the design queue and track SLAs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop the right tools and systems needed to support scale.
- Scope and implement operations improvement projects for the Interior Design team, including leading cross-functional initiatives, analyzing performance data and holding stakeholders accountable to metrics.
- Uphold AvantStay standards and best practices, ensure the design process and tools are applied.
What you’ll bring...
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Interior Design, Architecture, or another related field
- 3+ years experience in professional interior design; experience in short-term rental, hospitality, and real estate industries a plus
- Experience in all phases of the design process from concept and aesthetic design through production and installation.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and incorporate metrics and data into design solutions
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding high quality design, while working both independently and within a team environment
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to pitch in at any level, whether its negotiating a new partnership or processing return labels for shipments.
- Experience in structuring and implementing initiatives at scale with design and product teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an often ambiguous, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $60,000-$70,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties