Designer at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
The Designer will be a key member of the Creative Services team within the Marketing Department. This role will support many initiatives, including: lead generation, product marketing, content marketing, sales enablement, customer success and corporate communications. We want to find a budding go-getter who is excited to tackle a mountain of production projects and is eager to share their design know-how.How you will contribute:
This is primarily a design production and execution position, working alongside other designers within Marketing. While some assignments will already be templated, this role will be encouraged to participate in larger discussions regarding how design impacts user experience, and refining and evolving our brand. The position reports directly to the Creative Services Director and is a critical contributor to the marketing team overall.
- Design digital assets, including:
- Whitepapers (eBooks) and survey reports
- Online banner and PPC advertisements
- Google slide decks (for webinars, board meetings and other presentations)
- Case studies
- Email banners
- Infographics and other custom graphics
- Social media assets
- Graphics for videos
- Design print assets including:
- Direct Mail
- Sales Enablement (leave behinds, flyers, flash cards)
- Tradeshow/events (flyers, posters, backdrops, brochures)
- Assist with design of landing page mockups, logo treatments, and other assigned tasks
- Project manage assigned work. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish project scope and timelines. Help resolve issues related to the assigned project.
- Develop a deep understanding of PatientPop and its customers to ensure all designs produced will meet the requirements and brand values of the company.
- Produce exceptional creative work with an eye for detail and consistency.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and keep up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- About 2 years of experience in a professional setting.
- Excellent design, typography, composition, and layout skills.
- Proficiency in design software (Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience working across channels for print, graphic, digital, and branding projects.
- A strong portfolio that shows experience with a range of programs and materials.
- Ability to manage deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and confidently present design ideas and recommendations to team members.
- Ability to assess your own work, ensure high quality deliverables, and meet brand and content standards.
- Ability to implement designs for use in Wordpress and email marketing platforms.
- Tech or B2B experience.
- Experience working in project management systems (e.g. Trello).
- Experience working with content management systems.
- An understanding of content marketing and demand generation with experience working on digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience working in a fast-paced creative or digital agency.
- Experience creating and developing brand identities and logos.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.