Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Design Technologist to provide creative and technical expertise within the UX Design practice. In this role, you will help design and develop Endpoint's software applications and advance our internal design system. You will prove UX concepts at a variety of fidelities, including working samples and reference code, throughout the design process. You will help reinforce a spirit of collaboration for how product is made at Endpoint and champion systems-based product development. Your work will have a critical impact on our company’s engineers, designers, and end-users.
As a Design Technologist, you will use your skills to:
- Communicate the user experience through wireframing, user flows, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Develop Endpoint's design system by building components, collaborating in the design process and contributing to the system’s architectural decisions
- Bring an engineering perspective to the design process to voice issues with feasibility and call out missed edge-cases
- Develop tooling for teams (including ours) to help people work better
- Be a constant advocate for collaboration as well as act as a bridge between design and engineering
- Educate and advocate for systems-based design/engineering
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing web and mobile products and features
- Strong, provable design skills, specifically around accessibility, user-centered thinking and interface/interaction design
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work cross-functionally, bridging the gap between Design and Engineering
- Experience designing and/or developing design systems
- Bonus if you have familiarity integrating with third party APIs
Why work at Endpoint:
- Responsibility, autonomy, and opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description