Creative Strategist (Individual Contributor)
The Role: Creative Strategist
TubeScience is looking for a talented Creative Strategist to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Who We Are:
TubeScience produces conversion-optimized videos for many of Facebook’s largest performance marketers.
Three factors set us apart:
First: TubeScience places a huge premium on speed and data-driven creative decisions. Our in-house teams will develop a concept in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch multivariate video experiments in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance data. So in the weeks or months it takes a traditional creative agency to produce a single video, TubeScience will be on version 15.
Second: All efforts are focused on scalable—rather than one-off—wins. For many clients TubeScience produces 100+ videos per week to support multi-million dollar monthly FB budgets.
Finally, we operate on a pure pay-for-performance basis, with zero production fees for video. That allows us to focus 100% of our efforts on providing measurable value to partners.
Who You Are:
As a full-time Creative Strategist, you will create, impact and evolve the science of advertising. You will be managing a portfolio of videos across multiple brands. You’re an individual who takes ownership of your work and excels at execution. You possess a high level of curiosity and are excited to create and test your hypothesis in real time. You are an integrative thinker with strong visual and/or copy writing skills. Being thoughtful, humble and flexible come naturally to you.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead creative brainstorming sessions to develop and pitch new video ideas
- Write scripts that engage specific personas in an audience
- Construct short-term tests to obtain insights related to various ad variables
- Use relevant findings in performance data to help successfully execute long-term plans for improving account performance
- Collaborate with video editors to create cogent, effective, and attention-grabbing videos in alignment with account strategies
- Spearhead production (i.e. deciding necessary shots and directing talent) to obtain new creative assets for use in video ads
- Lead 1-3 client teams of editors and producers to execute video ideas
- Join a team of video/messaging/process innovators to develop new video formats
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- 1-5 years working a creatively driven role such as Brand Management, Marketing Advertising, or Video Production
- Minimum travel required
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Casual Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Occasional Work Lunches
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand