sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Reporting to the Director of Content the Creative Producer is an experienced content producer who will assist brand marketing and brand creative teams in executing compelling content stories through videography and photography. The producer is responsible for creating brand-defining episodic and campaign content that will bring the sweetgreen brand to life and define our POV on everything from soil health to sustainable farming to the sweetlife music festival. This position runs point on approved creative and sees segments through from development to delivery. The ideal candidate for this position is a creative-minded producer with a strong logistics background. We need someone who can both see an opportunity for a story to stand-out in a crowded content ecosystem and drive execution of existing formats and ideas. You possess the ability to think on your feet, work collaboratively, and efficiently problem solve. You are a cultural dot-connector who expands our knowledge base and contact list. The Creative Producer will ideate, delegate and manage the projects and workflow for distribution channels while fostering communication between teams and driving deadlines in a high growth-oriented environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Consistently researches, pitches and develops new segment and franchise concepts
- Creates, develops and executes approved pilots and concepts
- Build and maintain external resource network to manage project workload
- Manage external production partners and freelancers as needed to complete projects
- Effectively communicates priorities to creative and content teams and liaises smoothly with internal teams to either disseminate or gather assets and information
- Takes lead in executing creative and organizing logistics for shoots of all kinds
- Provides updates and feedback in daily or weekly meetings on progress of production.
- Expertly manages time and can easily multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
- Keeps organized to-do list and consistently communicates progress with director of content
- Consistently pitches new talent and other collaboration opportunities that push the department forward.
Experience And Qualifications
- Bachelors in Film and Arts or any of the related media fields encouraged
- 4+ years of experience in producing short form and/or long form content at a well-regarded network or cable network or digital production company (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box with an overwhelming drive to get things done
- Ability to deal with changing priorities in a busy environment
- Must be detailed oriented, highly organized and proactive
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and post production process
- Team player who is eager to learn with a positive attitude
- Through the understanding of strategic objectives and management of stakeholder inputs, this role will help push the boundaries of creative storytelling with insight, collaboration and passion for excellence
- Unrelenting passion and drive for ground-breaking photography and filmmaking
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.