Creative Director at Albert
Our design values
- Simplicity: there is a massive, tangled web of financial products. We’re working tirelessly to make Albert simple and easy to use. In large part, this is done with great design.
- Clarity: our goal is to create a transparent and straightforward experience for our users. We believe design should always elevate and enhance content, not distract from it.
- Friendly: understanding personal finances isn’t just about the numbers. Building a healthier relationship with money impacts all areas of your life. That extra layer of empathy is crucial to our brand.
Things you're good at
- Ownership. Take creative ownership and breathe life into experiences that meet and exceed the expectations of a nationwide brand.
- Strategy: understand Albert’s strategic needs and deliver innovative creative to align with these needs.
- Flexibility. You are attuned to the sensitivities of how to manage a brand across different applications. For example, introducing users to new products in the app versus in an ad requires different approaches.
- Detail. You have an expert eye for typography, color, layout, and copywriting.
- User experience. Ability to think holistically, in a user-centric fashion, with a sharp eye for detail and consistency.
- Organization. Work across multiple layers of our organization, including design, product, writing, marketing, engineering, financial services and senior management.
- Communication. Keep lines of communication open, seek and give out feedback on a regular basis.
- Teamwork. We care about our customers’ financial wellness, we care about the health of our business, and we treat each other with kindness and respect.
- Understand Albert’s creative and strategic position to deliver innovative products that align with these strategies
- Collaborate with creative teams across all stages of development across the product design and marketing teams
- Manage a team while also diving in as an individual contributor
- Ensure consistency in creative and copy with the company’s brand and design direction
- Follow and improve frameworks and documentation to improve our creative process and standards
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, marketing, and legal to create quality product
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, from concepts to deliverables
- A portfolio showcasing your creative direction, process and your proficiency in delivering compelling creative
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and other relevant design tools
- 2–3 years of work experience as a creative director or design lead, in-house preferred
- Bachelor’s in graphic design, or similar field
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch