Why? Actually, there are three reasons:
- 1) Riding in a rocket ship is fun. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in America and you’ll have a unique opportunity to apply your creative marketing experience to a platform that has already gained significant momentum in the marketplace. You’ll create meaningful and impactful work that’s going to change the state of our business.
- 2) The work is fulfilling. Our products and services help make the world a better place and our culture encourages people to become the best version of themselves. You’ll be challenged to do the best work of your life, which will create lasting impact in the world.
- 3) You’ll receive transformative mentorship. We can help you become a better marketer, a better leader. SnackNation Alumni have gone on to start businesses, successful podcasts, thriving consultancies, and land exciting new roles that were previously out of reach. If you seek mentorship and guidance, we’ll help you become the person you’ll need to become to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Plus, You Get To Do Some Really Cool Work Daily…
- Overall: You will work for a rapidly growing, innovative company that is doing things no company has ever done before. You will be an active member of a relatively new team and department that is striving for excellence in building our rebrand identity, in which unified creative touchpoints and materials (a.k.a. you!) are critical. You’ll play a big role in how we roll out our brand and how we’re perceived in the marketplace. You will have the ability to grow your skills and career utilizing bleeding edge thought leadership as it relates to creative.
- Create: Meaningful, impactful, beautifully designed creative work laddering up to the SnackNation rebrand
- Steward: The work of the creative team as our Creative Lead, providing guardianship over daily work-streams that could include a driving a rebrand photography shoot, deck design, videography, social media imagery, print collateral, website elements, boxes, etc.
- Drive Visibility: Of the SnackNation rebrand in creating one unified brand identity in every communication touchpoint both internally and externally
- Spark Change: In evaluating what we need to be successful as a creative department and ultimately a brand
This Is What We’re Expecting From You…
- 5+ years spent in creative with both in-house and agency experience, most recently being in-house
- B2B and consumer experience required, with experience at a B2B company highly preferred
- A proven track record of delivering on-brand, forward-thinking, high-quality creative work
- Strong and clear communication skills, both written and verbally
- Creatively-minded with a tenacious mentality for achieving company goals in new ways with innovative creative
- Motivated, self-starting rock-star with important skills that will catapult SnackNation’s brand awareness
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly
About SnackNation: We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values. We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. If you're a wellness-loving professional that wants to do impactful work, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. You'll be surrounded by good people wanting to do amazing work and make an impact in our booming CPG space. We promise to help you find your better you.